Content creation in today’s world is a very high demand as you already know video is 1000 times better than text, which means the rating is a very high demand skill right now. In today’s article, I am going to share with you the best editing apps that you can use for Android.
4 Best Video Editing Apps
Below we have listed easy-to-use and professional video editing apps that you can also use.
Vivavideo Pro Apk is one of the best easy-to-use video editing apps especially if you’re a beginner, you can edit videos professionally. So let’s talk about its features.
- Canvas – This is the best feature of this app, by this tool you can create videos for multiple platforms, in various resolutions like 16:9 YouTube, 9:16 TikTok, 4:5 Instagram, 2.39:1, 3:4, 4:3, and 1:1.
- Music – You can do Add voice-over and also Add sound effects available in the app.
- Speed – You can adjust the speed of your video, you can make faster or slower.
- Theme – You can add themes in your video according to your video occasion.
- Voice change – you can change your voice man to woman, child, custom voice, Talking Tom, little girl, alien, old man.
- Mosaic -If you want to blur some part in your video so you can do this by this tool.
If you’re looking and trying to find the best video editing app so you may have heard about Kinemaster. This app is able to create professional videos with the help of your smartphone.
- You can add multiple layers of graphics in your video.
- You can add multiple sounds in the video.
- Visual effects – you can adjust your video contrast and add multiple effects.
- Chroma key – this is one of the best features I like about this app. By using this feature you can remove the background in a video that has a green or single color background.
- Aspect ratio – you can add your video in three different resolutions 16:9, 9:16, and 1:1.
- Speed control – you can make your video faster or slower.
- Transition effects – You can add 3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more effects.
3- Power Director
Powerdirector is also a repeated video editing app available on Play Store, many famous YouTubers, and beginners referred to use this application. You can read its features below.
- Export video – the best part about this application is you can export your video in 4k, 1080p, 720p, and more.
- Multiple Tracks – this application offers multiple tracks for videos and photos as well as for sounds.
- Edit Background & Add Effects – you can remove background by the help of chroma key and also add multiple effects.
- Video Stabilizer – you can also edit stable videos with shaky images.
- Sound – you can do voice over and add sound effects.
- Collage Maker – you can make a collage of your videos and photos.
- Slow-motion video – you can make slow-motion videos with your normal recorded video.
Last but not the least Filmora go, this app is famous for its interface and video editing features you can read below its features.
- Themes provided in the app are 80’s, Fashion, winter, Chaplin, Love, Concert, Children and mirror and are free of cost
- Choose sounds and tracks from the FilmoraGo library of songs.
- You can use lip-syncing as well.
- Transitions provide a sense of animations and color clips to your videos but it supports best with two clips.
- Overlays and filters give sensational movie effects to your videos.
- Reverse videos
- You can make your video reverse like a magical video.
- Editing tools
- You can trim the video as per your required length.
- You can drag, pinch and zoom a picture or a clip within a video.
- Subtitles could be added to the video to name them.
- Add Text and titles from the Filmora library including customizing one so both will give a beautiful message to your videos.
More Recommended Article